Tuesday 16 June 2015

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!


I have been thinking about writing a blog for a long time now and have never gotten around to writing it. My biggest passion and hobby in life is theatre, particularly musical theatre. I am often found on my days off in the West End or travelling to see touring shows. I absolutely love watching a musical and wanted to write ‘reviews’ for the shows and plays I see. I put ‘review’ in quotation marks as I am not going to be overly critical I just love the majority of musicals; however I want to share my experiences and encourage others to go see shows or chat to others who share this passion – so get in touch!

 So although I have seen loads of musicals in the past (and I certainly do not have the time to trace back and write a ‘review’ for each one) I am going to start from the last one I saw. I have called my blog ‘Addicted to Musical Theatre’; as I work in psychological services when I am not blogging I would say I do have an addiction to my hobby (although this does not impact on my functioning and therefore not all addictions are necessarily bad – sorry I divulge). Anyway please read on and get in touch would love to get to know all those other ‘addicts’.

No comments:

Post a Comment